10. I have to go pee pee (Even tho he went about 10 minutes before that. Please note this is THE ONLY time my camel like child willingly asks to pee.)
9. There is a sound on my dresser. It sounds like this “bbrrrrrrrrrr…..”
8. What are you watching on TV?
7. I want to say sorry for when I didn’t listen to you today that one time (cue fake tears, doe eyes and head hanging with shame).
6. My brain is in 5th gear and it won’t go into neutral.
5. My tummy says that sleeping makes it not feel so good.
4. I need to find something for “show and tell” tomorrow.
3. I am weally weally WEEEEAALLLY firsty.
2. I need to know what time “Wheel of Fortune” is on tomorrow. (And as we walk to bed, “Do you think they will win the bonus round tomorrow night?”)
1. I need some snuggles really bad because I love you. And I need to go pee pee too.